Barbie Kyagulanyi melts hearts as she celebrates husband Bobi Wine in an open letter on his big day (Screenshot)


Feb 12, 2022

Barbra Itungo Kyagulanyi, the wife of former presidential candidate Robert Kyagulanyi aka Bobi Wine has melted hearts on social media as she heaped praises on her husband on his 40th birthday.

Barbie said that her biggest achievement in life is being Bobi’s wife.

“My best friend is 40 today! If I were to write another book today 10 years after my first, I’d still say that my biggest achievement at this point in life is to be married to you Mr President.

“I have been a beneficiary of everything good that a human being can get from having the honor to live with the most inspirational man in the country. Happy birthday my love,” She wrote.

Barbie and Bobi have been married for 10 years and their Union is one to admire. Before getting married, the pair dated and cohabited for 10 years and had children.

Comments

  1. Ebyo byebiruma abazei 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪 HBD Mr president 💪💪💪💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man shot by police in Kagadi dismisses allegations of cutting police officer

Serere by-elections: NRM promises late Okabe’s son a job

WWF, NFA partner with community to conserve environment